THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
“Does it hurt?” asked the Rabbit.
The role of a gentleman came naturally to Hamilton, even if his West Indian élan would rub some American-born aristocrats the wrong way. Despite what his enemies would later insist (and following his father’s example), Hamilton was never interested in the bourgeois pursuit of accumulating money. He was to be known for his gallantry, extreme touchiness on questions of honor, and sophisticated tastes. When his illegitimacy was bruited about in the late 1790s, he wrote a friend that he had “better pretensions than most of those who in this Country plume themselves on ancestry.”
|—||John Harper, America Machiaveilli: Alexander Hamilton and the Origins of US Foreign Policy (via publius-esquire)|
"Murderers,traitors! They believe in nothing. They answer to no one."
"They will answer to the King of Gondor!"
World Cup 2014 । semi-finals